VET Tv Submission Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: January 18, 2017
The VET Tv Submission Terms and Condition set forth guidelines for the submission of stories and any other materials to VET Tv. These terms and conditions are a binding contract between you and VET Tv. By submitting your materials to VET Tv, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
At the time of your submission, you affirm:
- You are either 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into this agreement under these terms and conditions, including any and all obligations, affirmations, and representations. If you cannot satisfy this condition, DO NOT submit any material to VET Tv.
- Your submission is wholly original, excepting that you may include media (video, audio, or photographs) that are in the public domain or to which you are the owner of the entire right, title, and interest, and that you have all the rights to any submitted material necessary to agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are not submitting any material that is unlawful or that infringes the rights of any third party.
- You are granting VET Tv a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to reproduce, disseminate, modify, and use your submission materials, including, but not limited to, all text, images, photographs, digital video, or audio recordings, in whole or in part, in all media now known or later developed as determined at the sole discretion of VET Tv.
- You acknowledge that the above license granted to VET Tv is made with the full understanding that VET Tv cannot and will not compensate, provide any financial benefit to, or reimburse you in any manner for the license.
- Your license grant specifically includes the right of VET Tv to use the submitted material, in whole or in part, at VET Tv’s sole discretion, in any and all communication channels (e., television, radio, websites, social media, print and online publications, newsletters, etc.) for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that VET Tv is under NO obligation to keep, post, publish, or use any submission.
- You acknowledge that participation and submission is voluntary.
- You are solely responsible for your submission and any consequences of submitting it. VET Tv is not responsible or liable for any breach of these terms and conditions by you, claims by a third party that your submission violates the third party’s rights, or claims by you that a third party is misusing your submission.