Since his return, Frost has reinvented how drilling is accomplished. He has maintained a strong business-savvy approach and has become a literal tycoon in the industry. His list of accomplishments are quite impressive.
The list includes:
- 1998- Saved planet and married Steven Tyler’s daughter, Liv
- 1999- Awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- 2000- Patented new drill bit that revolutionized the industry
- 2003- made his first billion dollars
- 2005- purchased Exxon Mobil Oil Co.
- 2010- Climbed Mt. Everest without the use of oxygen and base jumped from the summit
- 2016- Was the money behind Trump’s successful Presidential run
In early 2017, Frost’s urge to re-enter orbit became the driving force for the new administration to take on a more active space role. He met with fellow asteroid survivor and Russian scientist, Lev Andropov, to bring the world into the 21st century of space travel. With Andropov’s brilliant mind and Frost’s money, the two have brought the once fictional “warp drive” to life. Traveling beyond our solar system is now a true possibility and with that comes the defense of our galaxy and our home. With exploration to other worlds with new life, there is no telling the advancement of their world or the peacefulness of it. To maintain safety, Frost urged NASA and government officials that a new branch was a vital necessity for the new discoveries and possibilities of this new technology.
President Trump could only think of one person with the “balls” to head this new branch and lead America into the new frontier. “A.J. is an American Hero” Trump stated “if I weren’t so amazing, I’d say he should be president.” Frost, who has been a man of few words, told us that he expects big things to come from his new position. “We’re gonna find oil on Uranus. You’re welcome.”
An official ceremony and press briefing is expected by late August of this year.